Newsletter - Volume 9
Access to clean energy solutions and information related to climate change is increasingly important, judging from the impact that it already has on the livelihoods of populations world-wide. Climate change is still fast apace, which is why many European institutions are dedicated to raise public awareness of renewable energies and energy efficiency.
In this effort the Frankfurt School - UNEP Collaborating Centre for Climate & Sustainable Energy Finance (the Centre) has now released its seventh newsletter to offer a transparent look into its recent activities and international project work.
In this issue please read about:
- The Global Trends in Renewable Energy Investment Report 2016
- Frankfurt School's new E-Learning Programme in Climate & Renewable Energy Finance
- The Green Climate Fund (GCF) Readiness Programme
- Sustainable energy finance projects in partnership with the African Trade Insurance Agency (ATI) and the Eastern and Southern African Trade and Development Bank (PTA Bank)
- Other Centre achievements, project updates and events.