Newsletter - Volume 6
Access to clean energy solutions and information related to climate change is increasingly important, judging from the impact that it already has on the livelihoods of populations world-wide. Climate change is still fast apace, which is why many European institutions are dedicated to raise public awareness of renewable energies and energy efficiency.
In this effort the Frankfurt School - UNEP Collaborating Centre for Climate & Sustainable Energy Finance (the Centre) has now released its first newsletter to offer a transparent look into its recent activities and international project work.
In this first issue please read about:
- The Centre’s project portfolio in the field of microfinance for ecosystem based adaptation and capacity building for MFIs in South America, Africa and Asia.
- Reviews on the recent Climate and Sustainable Energy Finance Summer Academy as well as a number of workshops organized by the Centre.
- A number of recent Centre publications.
- A brand new online course, the “Certified Expert in Climate & Renewable Energy Finance” – an opportunity to widen your scope and become a green energy finance expert from home. Registration is now open!
- Other Centre achievements, project updates and events.