Knowledge is Key
Knowledge transfer is a crucial part of the Centre’s work.
It is our mission to build local capacities and foster expertise of banking and financial institutions in developing countries and emerging market economies all over the globe. Our team combines technical know-how with research results in the field of sustainable energy finance in order to deliver consolidated expertise to our customers, providing them with adequate tools to address the pressing issue of climate change and engage in investments in clean energy technology.
- Tailor-made local and regional training and tools for financial institutions worldwide;
- Stakeholder consultations and workshops globally;
- Executive Education (local & regional Summer Academies, and two-year executive programmes);
- Specialised student courses within the Frankfurt School curriculum;
- Interactive learning through our E-learning platform.
Understanding the needs and restrictions of private sector financers across the globe is crucial facilitating effective policy development. The Centre therefore also offers tailor-made training on private sector financing for policy makers worldwide.
Therefore and besides our consultancy services and project management, we develop and deploy a set of educational measures, including:
- The Certified Professional for Renewable Energy Finance
- The Climate & Sustainable Energy Finance Summer Academy
- The Climate & Sustainable Energy Finance Executive Training
- The LinkEd E-learning Programme: Certified Expert in Climate & Renewable Energy Finance